[Histonet] Blades

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Fri Mar 13 13:55:48 CDT 2009

And here I've been wondering how to keep my used blade overnight so I
can use it the next day for facing... I've been wrapping it in a 4x4
gauze and squirreling it behind my blade dispenser in a cubbyhole in my
BalanceBank.  I am the only one in my lab, so having someone come across
it was not an issue, but I still figured I could come up with something
better.Thank you, Jennifer, for the BRILLIANT idea of storing it in a
5-slide mailing container.  Give that girl a cig...no, a cookie!  Now I
have nothing to fume about on this after-the-rain Friday Hour of Fuming!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700