[Histonet] 20 micron resin sections

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:53:14 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a query from a colleague doing research on neuroanatomy as to whether
it is possible ( with relative ease)  to cut 20mu sections from JB4 resin
embedded tissue? Apparently these sections ae to be stained and then used
for stereomicroscopy. My experience is not that extensive to be able to
answer her, so I would appreciate some advice here
best regards--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit
University of the Witwatersrand
Johannesburg
South Africa
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls".
George Carlin