[Histonet] Dako

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:36:22 CDT 2009

We've been told that we can't get any pricing except for list price unless
we sign a contract.  Our purchasing department asked me to start shopping
around for replacement antibodies.  In fact, I'm looking for a replacement
for their SMA antibody.  Looks like I'm going with AbSerotec for this
antibody.  I've started to order from other vendors such as BioCare too.
Dako just doesn't get it.

Mark