[Histonet] Dako

O'Donnell, Bill billodonnell <@t> catholichealth.net
Thu Mar 12 12:52:54 CDT 2009

That's who I went with as well. At first I wrote them off because of all
the star trek references, but products are not notch and customer
service is great. Prices are still in the easonable" range, though, as a
result of the recession I might expect a price jump. Even if their
detection kits doouble, they will still be better priced that Dako.
William (Bill) O'Donnell, HT (ASCP) QIHC
Lead Histologist
Good Samaritan Hospital
10 East 31st Street
Kearney, NE 68847

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:34 AM
To: HornHV <@t> archildrens.org; anne.lewin <@t> bms.com;
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; jlhowery <@t> yrmc.org
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Dako

All of you fed up with DAKO and thermo et al.....I figured that out
along time ago and switched to a new company called Biocare.? And now I
have been using them for years.? They still offer that personal touch.?
They still do reagent rental agreements.? They still offer discounts
based on purchasing.? Hey....I would give them a call.