[Histonet] postnatal brain sections using vibratome

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:32:25 CST 2009

If you put a little glutaraldehyde  (0.25%) in the fixaitve you perfuse
with but not in the post fix solution the brain will be noticably firmer
and your antigen may survive.
Good luck!

Geoff

--