[Histonet] RE: Signs of good perfusion

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Tue Jun 30 09:38:53 CDT 2009

but he's not using fixative.

--On Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:06 AM +0100 "Edwards, R.E."
<ree3 <@t> leicester.ac.uk> wrote:

> A stiff  tail!.

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY  14214
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.