[Histonet] hood for manual special stains

Bernice Frederick b-frederick <@t> northwestern.edu
Thu Jun 25 15:17:23 CDT 2009

All,
A good source for safety issues in the histo lab is Maureen Doran. She is
the safety person for the NSH. I'm sure her contact info is on the site. If
not I know it is on the Illinois site (www.ilhisto.org) She is always at the
NSH symposium and usually does a class, not only on safety but on zoonoses
(the nasty ones)
Bernice

Bernice Frederick HTL (ASCP)
Northwestern University