[Histonet] tracking turnaround time of intraoperative consultations

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Tue Jun 23 15:11:32 CDT 2009

We track from time of receipt.

One way you could track from time of order is if the specimen is ordered
electronically. We have that set up for some of our units - a
requisition is ordered with time of order, etc. But we couldn't get it
working in the OR - not enough people and printers at ready access..

Best, j

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital