[Histonet] Budget Microarray - Finally

O'Donnell, Bill billodonnell <@t> catholichealth.net
Tue Jun 23 09:55:06 CDT 2009

Good day Histonetters,

A few weeks back, I posted that I had a method for making a tissue
microarray on the cheap. I have received a lot of requests for how I do
this. I wanted to write it up because, even though it is pretty easy to
do, it is difficult to describe.

So...I made a PowerPoint on how to do it and posted it at this address:

http://highperformancehistology.yolasite.com/

With your indulgence I will re-post a few times iin the next couple of
weeks so that those who contacted me won't miss out. (I suppose I could
have saved all those addresses...ah, the wonder of hindsight!

William (Bill) O'Donnell, HT (ASCP) QIHC
Lead Histologist
Good Samaritan Hospital
10 East 31st Street
Kearney, NE 68847