[Histonet] Good Used Equipment for Sale

Denise Van Eaton dsv22 <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:52:15 CDT 2009

Good Morning HistoNetters- Good Used equipment for sale!

We have a Leica TP1050 bench model that is currently being used on a daily basis. The 300 cassette capacity retort, will process with or without heat, with or without pressure or vacuum. It has the reagent management system to assist with “rotation” of reagents as well as the xylene extraction cycle for the paraffin. We purchased it “used” about 2 years ago and it has worked very well for us. We just need the space more than the additional processor.

We also have a 4+ year old Dako Autostainer. Each run will hold 44 slides. It is an open system, and so will allow you to use whatever reagents you choose. This unit has worked flawlessly for us, but we are discontinuing our on-site IHC program.
 Both of these units have been well maintained, are sold “as is” and will need to be picked up by the purchaser. We have no shipping crates and/or the muscles to pack up either machine. We are located just east of the Kansas City, Missouri area in Blue Springs. Anyone interested, please contact Denise Van Eaton @ dvaneaton <@t> littonlab.com