[Histonet] Synaptophysin

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Mon Jun 15 11:34:02 CDT 2009

Tiana,

We use Ventana's Synaptophysin, clone 4C4.9, and pancreas or a
multi-tumor neuro block as the control tissue.

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
DB1-223 VAH
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Tiana
Fountain
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 10:44 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Synaptophysin

Hello,

We are currently using a Synaptophysin (clone SY38) from Millipore
(Chemicon) and our pathologists are not satisfied with it's performance.
We are looking for an IVD Synapto and want to know which
companies/clones and protocols people are using....

Also, does everyone use a normal appendix for the control as suggested
by NordiQC??

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

Tiana