[Histonet] Cell phone numbers go public next month

littledip <@t> hotmail.com littledip <@t> hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 06:45:16 CDT 2009

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jean Warren" <jwarren23 <@t> cinci.rr.com>

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:27:29
To: Akemi Allison-Tacha<akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com>; histonet<histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Cell phone numbers go public next month

I do not mean to contradict anyone, but there is a web-page called "Snopes",
which is a myth debunking service. Read what they say about the
telemarketers and cell phones. I have found "Snopes" to be accurate so far
in anything I have checked. They say the following information is false.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp