[Histonet] Histotechnologist Job Posting

Stella Quan stella_quan <@t> dnar.com
Fri Jun 12 11:16:24 CDT 2009

Dear Histonet Coordinator,

I really appreciate your efforts in maintaining such a great web site.  Please kindly post my job posting on our web site.

"Come and Join DNAR!  DNAR  is a fast-growing biotechnology company creating innovative cancer diagnostics to meet the need for better informing patients and their doctors about treatment choices in their cancer care.  DNAR is located in Greater Boston area, Massachusetts.

DNAR is currently hiring talented histotechnologists  with extensive IHC experiences to work in a team for successful IHC assay development for cancer markers.  We offer competitive salary, benefits and stock options.  To learn more about our company, please visit our website: www.dnar.com<http://www.dnar.com/>.  If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your resume to: jobs <@t> dnar.com<mailto:jobs <@t> dnar.com> with the Code: DN571. "

Thanks very much for your help.  Please do not hesitate to contact  me.  Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Stella Quan, Ph.D.
DNAR
Senior Director of Product Development
1 Kendall Square, Building 300, 3rd floor
Cambridge, MA 02139

617-517-3210 x115