[Histonet] Not False! Cell phone numbers go public next month

Peter Carroll carrolpb <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Jun 12 10:22:08 CDT 2009

Yes, it is false. I'm afraid you've confused the toll-free number for
the long-existent FCC's "Do Not Call Registry" with some other magical
"government number". Here is another link indicating that your "warning"
is a persistent email hoax:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/business/a/cell_directory.htm