[Histonet] Lymphocytes IHC

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 09:51:01 CDT 2009

Igor:
The list of CD markers that work on FFPE tissues is quite extensive. I think that you will better off if you contact a Leica Microsystems representative and ask for the Novocastra catalog (that they own now) so you can have an idea of the wide arsenal of CD markers available for paraffin embedded tissues.
René J.

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Igor Deyneko <igor.deyneko <@t> gmail.com> wrote:

From: Igor Deyneko <igor.deyneko <@t> gmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Lymphocytes IHC
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 9:19 AM

Dear Histonetters!
I am wondering whether there is a universal IHC marker for different types
of lymphocytes, both B and T??? I am trying to start working on inflammation
models and have no previous experience with inflammation markers. If anyone
knows any, that would be great if they work on paraffin embedded tissues
since most CD markers work on frozen only (it's for archival samples).
Thank you very much in advance.
Igor Deyneko
Infinity Pharmaceuticals
Cambridge, MA 02139