[Histonet] Lab Water Quality

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 5 11:34:03 CDT 2009

18.2 mega-ohms of electrical resistance.

--On Friday, June 05, 2009 12:19 PM -0400 Veterinary Services Laboratory
<vetlab <@t> caribsurf.com> wrote:

> I have one more question, what is the best electrical conductivity for lab
> water.  We use softened reverse osmosis deionized water and consistently
> get an EC value of ~ 2.  is this okay, if not, are their any suggestions.
>

> Thanks Sharon
>

> Ms. Sharon Drayton
>
> Veterinary Services Laboratory
>
> Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development
>
> The Pine
>
> St. Michael BB11091
>
> Barbados
>

> Tel:  (246) 427-5492 or (246) 427-5073
>
> Fax: (246)426-7517
>
> Email:  vetlab <@t> caribsurf.com
>
> Website:  www.agriculture.gov.bb

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
Cardiovascular Medicine
361 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY  14214
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.