[Histonet] immunohistochemistry

Hatem Salim dr.hatemsaied <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 22:01:50 CDT 2009

HI
 I am Research assistant at Physiology department of Michigan state university. I am using the (ß-Catenin Antibody (Carboxy-terminal Antigen) #9587 for IHC on mice femur sections. I have used this antigen unmasking method: For Citrate: Bring slides to a boil in 10 mM sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 then maintain at a sub-boiling temperature for 10 minutes. Cool slides on bench top for 30 minutes.
The problem is that bone detachment always occurs so I wonder if there is a method of retrieval that prevents bone detachment.