[Histonet] Stat-Q Staining Kit

Pamela Marcum mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 18:13:37 CDT 2009

I answered off line however, we use Innovex Kits for animal tissue and it is
the best we have found.  Using it with Background Buster for routine work
and the Fc Blocker for CNS tissue have given us reliable results we can
depend on.

Pam Marcum
UPENN Sch of Vet Med
New Bolton Center

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Michele Wich
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:15 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Stat-Q Staining Kit

We have also had great results with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kimberly
Tuttle
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 2:29 PM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Stat-Q Staining Kit

Does anyone use the Stat-Q Staining Kit by Innovex for multispecies IHC?
Does it work as advertised?

Kimberly C. Tuttle  HT (ASCP)
Pathology Biorepository and Research Core
University of Maryland
Room NBW58, UMMC
22 S. Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201
(410) 328-5524
(410) 328-5508 fax

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may be privileged,
confidential, contain protected health information about an identified
patient or be otherwise protected from disclosure. State and federal law
protect the confidentiality of this information. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient; you are prohibited from using,
disclosing, reproducing or distributing this information; you should
immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete this
e-mail.

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer