[Histonet] Microtome adjustment?

Dianne Holmes dholmes <@t> anatomy.umsmed.edu
Thu Jun 4 10:38:32 CDT 2009

Thank everyone for all the great info and assistance in solving my problem.  Paul, I am keeping you on my LIST for future repair needs.
The problem turned out to be a 'fixable' one.  One of our grad students had used the tome last week and adjusted the 'spring screws' behind the blade holder?  This allowed the blade to move ever so slightly during the cutting process.  I am sooo glad that I wont be losing my favorite piece of equipment, albeit an antique, just yet.

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.