[Histonet] Histology Positions-GA & PA

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Jun 3 14:30:09 CDT 2009

 Hello,

We are seeking a Histotechnologist candidates for our client in *Evansburg**,
**PA** (30 minutes northwest of **Philadelphia**) and in Augusta, GA.* This
is an opportunity to work for a leading/well known company who plans on a
250% growth rate in the coming year. Our client has a state of the art lab,
highly competitive compensation, and an excellent benefit plan.

You can email me at alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com with your interest.

*TITLE/POSITION*

            Histotechnologist

            Work Shift: Monday-Friday, Day Shift, about 7:30am-3:30pm

* *

*QUALIFICATIONS*

ASCP certification required

Prior experience working as a histotech a must

--
Alyssa Peterson, Director of Recruitment
Allied Search Partners