[Histonet] IHC Stainers.....

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 11:27:01 CDT 2009

Try to get in contact with a Leica Microsystems representative to find out about the BondMax. Great instrument.
René J.

--- On Mon, 6/1/09, Carol Ruffin <cruffin <@t> valleycare.com> wrote:

From: Carol Ruffin <cruffin <@t> valleycare.com>
Subject: [Histonet] IHC Stainers.....
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 12:23 PM

I am working for a small volume lab and we are looking for an IHC stainer. I have not been anywhere to see what is out there and would really like some
neutral opinions, regarding experience or knowledge of products on the market right to get an idea of what direction to go in. We are using a Dako Artisan for both special stains and IHC now but will not be able to get antibodies for this stainer in the future. Ideally, we would like to be able to do both, but would be happy with some solid info on just an IHC stainer. Nothing at all against Dako....great instrument...but my boss would like to have more choices.             Thank you,

                                             Carole Ruffin HT (ASCP)

This message and any included attachments are from ValleyCare Health System
and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein
may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive
it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.