[Histonet] - New Histo/IHC Opportunity in Southern NC!

Robert.Cordero <@t> comphealth.com Robert.Cordero <@t> comphealth.com
Fri Jul 31 11:44:56 CDT 2009

Hello!

I wanted to put the word out of a new Histology opening in North Carolina
for a strong and experienced HT/HTL with extensive IHC experience. The
facility is offering great benefits, competitive salary and an ASAP start
date. This is a Mon-Fri day shift for a private lab. They are also
offering relocation assistance for any applicants who would be looking to
move to the area. ASCP certification is a must. If you are interested or
know of someone that is, please let me know immediately.

Regards,

Rob Cordero
Laboratory Sciences Consultant
Permanent Placement Division
CompHealth Associates, Inc.
Phone: 866.782.9029 x. 5866
Direct:  954.343.5866
Fax:  800.420.2329
E-mail:  robert.cordero <@t> comphealth.com
www.comphealth.com
About us: http://www.comphealth.com/about_us/about

Please note: "This is a commercial email from CompHealth Associates, Inc.
If you do not want to receive future emails from CompHealth Associates,
Inc., please reply to the sender of this email and ask to be removed from
our list."