AW: [Histonet] IgG subclass 4

Kappeler Andi andreas.kappeler <@t> pathology.unibe.ch
Fri Jul 31 00:11:22 CDT 2009

Hi Ronnie
we use IgG4, clone HP6025, Calbiochem CatNo 411492; enzymatic pretreatment,
working conc. 1 ug/ml . Works nicely. Hope this helps.

Andi Kappeler
Institute of Pathology, University of Bern, Switzerland

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] Im Auftrag von Houston,
Ronald
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009 16:22
An: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com; Histonet
Betreff: [Histonet] IgG subclass 4
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Any know where I can get an antibody to IgG4 that works on FFPE sections?

Thanks

Ronnie Houston, MS HT(ASCP)QIHC

Anatomic Pathology Manager

Nationwide Children's Hospital

700 Children's Drive

Columbus, OH 43205

(614) 722 5450

ronald.houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org

www.NationwideChildrens.org <http://www.NationwideChildrens.org>

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice:
The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. The recipient is responsible to maintain the confidentiality of
this information and to use the information only for authorized purposes. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for
the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on
the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.