[Histonet] Position open in Seattle

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Thu Jul 30 14:56:30 CDT 2009

Due to recent growth and new projects, we have a position open in Seattle.
Here is the announcement:
HISTOTECHNOLOGIST

PhenoPath Laboratories, PLLC, a pathology reference laboratory, has an
opening for a Histotechnologist (full-time, M-F.) We are in a
state-of-the-art facility located on the scenic Ship Canal in Seattle,
Washington.

Primary Responsibilities
Responsibilities include performing routine manual and automated tests in a
clinical and research histology laboratory. Under general supervision,
perform routine laboratory tests such as processing, embedding, microtomy,
frozen sections, H&E, special stains, routine IHC, etc.

Required Skills/Experience
Requires ASCP certification (or certification-eligible) Histotechnologists.
PhenoPath Laboratories is committed to hiring the best person for the job.

PhenoPath Laboratories is a national specialty pathology laboratory
committed to providing outstanding clinical and research services. We offer
an excellent compensation and benefits package, including 401k.  Salary will
be determined based on the overall skills and background of the chosen
applicant.

To Apply Please Contact:
PhenoPath Laboratories, PLLC
551 N. 34th St., Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98103
Phone: 206 374-9000
Fax: 206 374-9009
E-mail:    jobs <@t> phenopath.com

Please no phone calls about this position from candidates or recruiters.

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
Clinical Lab Supervisor
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA

intended recipients and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message, or you may call PhenoPath Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A.
at (206) 374-9000.