[Histonet] BAF 47

Alan D Austin austi013 <@t> mc.duke.edu
Wed Jul 29 19:05:22 CDT 2009

Hello Sally, I work at Duke Medical Center and we are staining our Brain
tumors with BAF 47.  The stain is being performed in our Immunopathology
Lab by James (Jim) Burchette. His lab number is (919) 684-2058. He may be
about to help you with this stain. The slides are reviewed by Doctor Roger
McLendon our neuropathologist here at Duke.

Good Luck.....

From:
"Drew Sally A."

Good afternoon!
We have a neuropathologist wanting to know where we can send some slides
to get
BAF 47 (INI-1 gene product) immunostaining done.  I guess this is for an
atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor?
If someone out there does this immunostain, please contact me with the
information on how to send
the slides and how much the charge will be.

Thank you!

Sally Ann Drew, MT(ASCP)
IHC/ISH Laboratory
University of Wisconsin Hosp. & Clinics
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

Sincerely,
Alan

Alan Austin
Molecular Technologist II, Molecular Pathology
Duke University Health System
Room 4087 Duke South Yellow Zone
Durham, NC 27710
South Office Phone:(919)684-0737