[Histonet] Bells & Whistles

Pamela Marcum mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 09:11:57 CDT 2009

For the prices we pay now they should offer to clean the lab!!

Pam Marcum

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sara Breeden" <sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 9:35:17 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Histonet] Bells & Whistles

I always thought it was odd that our $36000 processor (which costs more
than our first HOUSE) made a grinding "blap" noise when it was done!
You'd think for that amount of money you could get a pleasant (sexy)
voice that says, "Good day! I have finished making your life easier.
Please come and attend to me".  Dontcha think??

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700