[Histonet] histology for kids

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:55:00 CDT 2009

red food colouring, green and blue too as well as beetroot and grape juice
and saffron could be tried in advance on the slides - just to see how
colours can be combined
you will only know by testing in advance - or you may end up with a brown
sludge covering the whole section
look at hairs and fleas and tiny bugs under the 'scope - they always
intrigue kids
skin scales on a slide stained with 3 diff kwik solutions or a PAP stain
would work too
just my 5cents worth
Anne

--