[Histonet] Preventing livers from falling apart after dab stain

Sean Taheri Sean.Taheri <@t> regeneron.com
Tue Jul 21 12:54:24 CDT 2009

HI:

I  have  a     currently  removing  o   OCT. I cryostat these livers    until  used.   We  fix thes   antibodies  and DAB for histochemist   that  my  tissue  almost  looks  expanded.  Sm   magnified  and  it  looks  as if chunks of the tissue just    leaving  gaps  in  between what looks like cell clusters.  Th   not  there  when  I  cut  or  during -80 storage because I check the    slides  before  and  after  freezin,  and  fixation. I would greatly
   appreciate

Tha
Sean Taheri

      for use by the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privi   leged  and/or  confidential information. If you are not the intended
   recipi   of  this  emai   If  you  receive this    return  electronic  mail  and  p   attachment  hereto,  any  copy  of  this  e-   attachment,  and  any  printout thereof. Finally, pleas   only authorized representatives of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, I   have the power and authority to enter into business dealings with any   third party.