[Histonet] What percent of HTL do not have a BS?

Carrie Disbrow disbrc <@t> shands.ufl.edu
Mon Jul 13 16:19:42 CDT 2009

Hi! The bigger question is are there better jobs available for HTL's with or without a BS. Also, I thought ASCP required the BS for the HTL certification.
I, for one, have been working very hard to get my BS so I can upgrade my certification to HTL.
Many of the people in the lab I'm in have their BS and have not bothered to upgrade to an HTL. The other think I'm seeing is that quite a few of the newer students already have their BS and are completing the NACCLS approved programs.
Thank you,
Carrie