[Histonet] Thermo Fishe maintenance contracts

Perry, Margaret Margaret.Perry <@t> sdstate.edu
Mon Jul 13 11:49:31 CDT 2009

Do any of you use Thermo-Fisher for your maintenance contract consolidation?  What kind of service do you receive and are the people who do the service competent?  Have you had any problems and were they resolved quickly and efficiently?  Was it easy to drop and add items from the contract?  Please contact me directly with your comments as I would not want any negative comments on this forum.
Thank You

Margaret Perry HT (ASCP)
IHC Lab Manager Veterinary Science
Animal Disease Research and Diagnostic Lab
South Dakota State University
Box 2175 North Campus Drive
Brookings SD 57007