[Histonet] Job: Histotech in Amarillo, Texas

Daniel Schneider dlschneider <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:14:23 CDT 2009

I'm a pathologist in an established group practice in Amarillo, Texas.
We're seeking well-trained, experienced histotechs.  Ideally, we're hiring a
permanent employee; however, individuals preferring a locum tenens
arrangement (for at least one month) should apply as well.

We're seeking well-trained, experienced histotechs.

The desired candidate should anticipate very competive compensation.

Individuals interested in a supervisory or management position should refer
to my earlier post seeking a Histology Supervisor.

If you're interested, or know someone who might be, please drop me an email
and we'll discuss the specifics.

Daniel Schneider, MD