[Histonet] Job: Histology Supervisor in Amarillo, Texas

Daniel Schneider dlschneider <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:08:15 CDT 2009

I'm a pathologist in an established group practice in Amarillo, Texas.
We're seeking a histology supervisor.  Ideally, we're hiring a permanent
employee; however, individuals preferring a locum tenens arrangement (for at
least one month) should apply as well.

The desired candidate should anticipate very competive compensation.

We're seeking someone with excellent communication and people skills, as
well as the requisite technical expertise.

If you're interested, or know someone who might be, please drop me an email
and we'll discuss the specifics.

Daniel Schneider, MD