[Histonet] anyone using Promega TUNEL assay?

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 19:04:18 CDT 2009

Hi Tyrone,

   OK so this is probably no help regaurding the Promega kit, because I've
never used it. I have used the Chemicon Apoptag kit and can't reccommend it
enough. Not the easiest test I've ever done, but it is one of the few
chromogenic kits out there. It is very clean & reliable.

Amos

Message: 9
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:11:53 +0200
From: Tyrone Genade <tgenade <@t> gmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] anyone using Promega TUNEL assay?
To: histonet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

Hello,

For my PhD project my Prof and I are entertaining doing some TUNEL
work on our brain sections in search of apoptotic nuclei but the kit
is very expensive and would like to get some more information from
some one who is using one of the kits and doesn't have a financial
interest in selling us one. Locally, the Promega Kit has the highest
tests to cost ratio.

Anyone out there using this kit and willing to share their experience?
--
Tyrone Genade
http://tgenade.freeshell.org