[Histonet] anyone using Promega TUNEL assay?

Tyrone Genade tgenade <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 08:11:53 CDT 2009

Hello,

For my PhD project my Prof and I are entertaining doing some TUNEL
work on our brain sections in search of apoptotic nuclei but the kit
is very expensive and would like to get some more information from
some one who is using one of the kits and doesn't have a financial
interest in selling us one. Locally, the Promega Kit has the highest
tests to cost ratio.

Anyone out there using this kit and willing to share their experience?
--
Tyrone Genade
http://tgenade.freeshell.org