[Histonet] OSCAR Antibody

Thomas Jasper tjasper <@t> copc.net
Wed Jul 8 16:35:18 CDT 2009

Hi Maria,

We run OSCAR on Ventana Ultraview - CC1 Mild, 37 degrees C, 16 minute
incubation.  We get the antibody from Covance - product #SIG 3465-16.
This comes as a 6ml predilute.  Our docs like it quite a bit, and order
it on a regular basis.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Tom Jasper

Thomas Jasper HT (ASCP) BAS
Histology Supervisor
Central Oregon Regional Pathology Services
Bend, Oregon 97701
541/693-2677
tjasper <@t> copc.net

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Maria
Katleba
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 1:58 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] OSCAR Antibody

Can anyone tell me where I can get a really good OSCAR antibody that
works with Ventana Ultraview detection kits?

I need a pre-dilute if possible.

Thanks,

Maria Katleba HT(ASCP) MS
Pathology Dept. Mgr
Queen of the Valley Medical Center
Napa CA 94558
707-257-4076

Notice from St.Joseph Health System:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.