[Histonet] Job opening

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Wed Jul 8 10:11:02 CDT 2009

HI All. We currently have a job opening for a technologist in our molecular
testing section. Here is the job posting (it is on our web site, too):

Molecular Technologist (full time):
PhenoPath Laboratories, PLLC, a national pathology reference laboratory, has
an opportunity for a Medical Technologist or Histotechnologist in our
Molecular section (full-time, M-F).

Primary Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include: Performing FISH and/or PCR on paraffin specimens,
blood/bone marrow and other clinical specimens. Maintaining QA/QC data and
writing/reviewing SOPs.

Required Skills/Experience:
Requirements include: ASCP certification in Medical Technology or
Histotechnology
required. Prefer two-plus years of molecular experience in a clinical
setting; strong
interpersonal skills.

TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
AND RESUME TO:
PhenoPath Laboratories, PLLC
551 N. 34th St., Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98103
Fax: 206 374-9009
E-mail: jobs <@t> phenopath.com
Application for employment may be downloaded from www.phenopath.com
Please no phone calls regarding this position.

intended recipients and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message, or you may call PhenoPath Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A.
at (206) 374-9000.