[Histonet] Jobs - both temp and permanent

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 15:03:21 CDT 2009

Hi everyone-

I haven't posted in a long time--though I've been reading every day!

In light of the changes in the economy and our work situations, we're
getting more and more permanent & temp-to-permanent openings than temporary
travel opportunities.  We still have travel jobs and are always looking for
all shifts, Mohs, and other specialties, and we're getting more permanent
conversations than ever before.

Are you seeking a place to settle down?  A good job where you look FORWARD
to going to work?   A community that fits and helps you grow instead of a
job you merely tolerate because you need the paycheck...

Rather than list a bunch of available jobs and shoe-horning you into one,
let us help you find your 'lobster' job.  The one that makes a difference
for you and in turn--you make a difference for your Pathologists and the
patients they serve.

Our permanent openings are ALL over the place from routine bench through
Manager/Coordinator.  As a working histotech, I catch all the incoming
Histology calls--I  want to hear what moves you, makes you happy, gets you
fired up as a histotech.  We'll even help you write your resume in a way
that shows off what sets you apart.  We're not all round pegs, but we all
deep down want to know we make a difference.

Shoot us what you have for a resume (even that old messy one), email an
informal  paragraph on what you dream about, or just call.  You'll talk with
me--a working histotech.  I take all first-round histology inquiries.  The
conversation is simple--I get it. You won't have to explain what you
do--I've been a working tech since 1983.

Please leave a message if it goes to voicemail.  I will call you back.

Cheryl

Cheryl R. Kerry, Principal, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing Healthcare Professionals - One GREAT fit at a time!
281.852.9457
800.756.3309 eFax