[Histonet] Resubmitting the question regarding 2011 CA Certification

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:50:30 CDT 2009

Hi Akemi,

The only time I remember anyone ever saying California histotechs had to be
certified was when you posted something a while back.  You didn't give any
information about from where this information came.  Where'd you hear this
rumor?

Mark Tarango