FW: [Histonet] Klotskin's modification of the Masson's Trichrome

Lester Raff MD LRaff <@t> uropartners.com
Thu Jan 29 08:32:30 CST 2009

Try searching Klatskin Trichrome.  Lots of references on internet.
Klatskin was a famous liver pathologist.

Lester J. Raff, MD

Medical Director

UroPartners Laboratory

2225 Enterprise Dr. Suite 2511