[Histonet] Plastic embedding

Armando Tellez atellez <@t> crf.org
Wed Jan 28 16:30:47 CST 2009

Hi,

Does anyone have a protocol for plastic embedding that shows in detail
the procedure and equipment needed for this purpose that does not mind
share it? My office email is attached to my signature. Please let me
know since my boss want to start a stent pathology protocls and he
claims that we have the equipment, so first I need a good full blown
descriptive protocol and all the protocols in internet are already
assuming that you have some plastic embedding knowledge and I have never
embed any metal devices. (I need a protocol for microtome, not grinding)

Thanks

Armando Tellez

atellez <@t> crf.org <mailto:atellez <@t> crf.org>

Pathology Department