[Histonet] New Standards

Barone, Carol cbarone <@t> NEMOURS.ORG
Thu Jan 22 08:54:22 CST 2009

Hello colleagues of the tissue world!

I am working on developing (revising, actually) up-dated standards for CLIA proficiency testing in my lab. We are only doing Histochemistry, Immuno fluorescence for dystrophin and dystrophin assoicate proteins and Immunofluorescence for both kidney and cardiac bxs.

In lieu of re-inventing the wheel...does anyone already have proficiency standards for any of these, that I might model (...and they might be willing to share), in revising our 10 yr old standards?