[Histonet] PRRX1 antibody from Abcam

Mark Elliott MElliott <@t> mrl.ubc.ca
Mon Jan 19 12:54:59 CST 2009

Hi Everyone
I was wondering if anyone has tried using this antibody for IHC, either paraffin or frozen.  Datasheet says it hasn't yet been tested for IHC, only Western Blots.

Does anyone have an alternate to the above that works?

Thanks

Mark Elliott
in sunny, cold Vancouver, BC-no fog today!-first time in almost a week when we can see the sky!

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original and all copies from your system.