[Histonet] Block and Slide retention

Cazares, Ruth RCazares <@t> schosp.org
Wed Jan 14 09:21:13 CST 2009

Hello Histonetters,

I wanted to know what institutions in Illinois are doing as far as block and slide retention. I believe the guidelines that came out recently say 10 years. Our facility, as I'm sure others do, want to hold them longer.

Any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ruth Cazares
Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology
Swedish Covenant Hospital

***  Confidentiality Statement ***
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Any review, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal restriction.

Thank you for your cooperation.