[Histonet] Re: Automatic Stainer/coverslipper

Sherwood, Margaret MSHERWOOD <@t> PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Jan 12 13:36:14 CST 2009

We are interested in purchasing an automatic stainer (and possible
coverslipper).  The Leica ST5020 model was recommended to us.  Is anyone
familiar with this stainer and/or Leica's CV5030 robotic coverslipper?  The
price for both is quite high and I want to make sure people are satisfied with
it.  We are a small research core lab whose histology needs are not as extensive
as a clinical histology lab.

Also, if anyone has another recommendation, I would be interested.  Please reply
directly to me.

Thanks!
Peggy

Peggy Sherwood