[Histonet] double immunoenzymatic methods

Kim O'Sullivan Kim.Osullivan <@t> med.monash.edu.au
Tue Jan 6 19:12:05 CST 2009

Hi,

Have been having trouble getting an antibody to work for double immunofluoresecence (with the confocal microscope), but am able to get it to work on FFPE tissue with DAB black.  Does anyone out there have a method I can use that will show colocalisation using enzyme labelling methods, ie which colour choices do you make to show double labelling within the same structure I understand this is not the preferred method.

Regards

Kim O'Sullivan