[Histonet] RE: Differences between WB antibody and IHC antibody

JR R rosenfeldtek <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 16:43:30 CST 2009

When I'm trying a new antibody for IHC, I will typically test several concentrations of the antibody and ALSO several different antigen retrieval methods side-by side.  I typically do Heat Induced Epitope retrieval at pH 6.0 and 9.0, and also trypsin digestion for 30 minutes.

Jerry Ricks
Research Scientist
University of Washington
Department of Pathology