[Histonet] Quality assurance program

kristen arvidson arvidsonkristen <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 12:00:50 CST 2009

I would like to do something different (more) than what we are doing right now with qa/qc.  We write everything down that we do so we can track it and then when there are mistakes I will talk to the person who makes them.  What are people doing in their labs to stop these mistakes in the first place? I know there are tools out there like L.E.A.N, but I was hoping to go another route for now.  I have added more check lists and made many process changes but sometimes I feel as though people need extra incentive to do well.  Sad but true.  Thanks for any help!!