[Histonet] RELIA Histology Careers Bulletin 2/26/09 Are you in your dream job?

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 09:49:11 CST 2009

Hi Histonetters!!

What is your dream job?  I am not talking about chief chocolate taster
for Godiva

or counting your lottery winnings.

I mean are you in your dream job?  If so what is it about your job that
makes it great.

If not what is it that would make your job the best?

Is it more money?

Is it more or less responsibility?

Is it a different schedule?

Is it a different location?

If you are not in your dream job let me help!!

Let’s talk about it
  Maybe I can find that dream job for you.

My services are free of charge to you and completely confidential. Shoot
me an e-mail and tell me what it is that would make your dream job in
histology.

I have openings with my clients or we can customize a job search
especially for you.

All of the opportunities I represent are permanent positions with
premier companies nationwide.  They offer excellent salaries benefits
and sign-on bonuses/relocation assistance.

FYI here is a list of my current openings:

HISTOLOGY MANAGEMENT

Boston, MA – Histology Supervisor – Research Environment

Los Angeles, CA – Afternoon shift for National Reference Lab

Histology Supervisor Night Shift – Ft. Lauderdale, FL

HISTOTECHS

PA- Pittsburgh, Dayshift HT or HTL required.

WA - Spokane, Clinical Position in newly remodeled lab!

CA - Los Angeles, Histotechnician/Histotechnologist ASCP cert req

CA – San Francisco Histotechnician/Histotechnologist

MA – North of Boston 2nd shift position
Histotechnician/Histotechnologist

MA – Cape Cod, Histotechnician/Histotechnologist

OH -    Cincinatti, Histotechnician/Histotechnologist

FL- Ft. Lauderdale 2nd and 3rd shift positions
Histotechnician/Histotechnologist

If you or any of your friends would like to chat about your dream job
and how I can help or more information about any of the positions listed
please contact me.  I would be more than happy to assist you.  You can
reach me at 866-607-3542 or  <mailto:relia1 <@t> earthlink.net>
relia1 <@t> earthlink.net

Remember it never hurts to look

Hope to hear from you soon . Thanks-Pam