[Histonet] slidex filing pages

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:01:49 CST 2009

Hi all,

Anyone familiar with Slidex pages - rigid pastic pages in which one can
store slides (20/page)? These pages are pre-punched so they can go into ring
binder but there is also a filing box that one can use.

We have been using these for years, but the agency that dealt with the
parent company has pulled out and we are getting no joy from Slidex Japan.
Seems they don't answer English correspondence.

Any thoughts?--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit
University of the Witwatersrand
Johannesburg
South Africa
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls".
George Carlin