[Histonet] Moh's techniques

Steven Coakley sjchtascp <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 08:56:12 CST 2009

Good morning all,

I'm learning a new way to do Moh's.  Much more relaxed compared to how I did them years ago with a Pathologist looking over my shoulder while I attempted to cryosection 12, 3,9,12 o'clock boarders, stain them by hand and the Dermatologist wanting the results "yesterday".  I'd like  to get some ideas as to techniques Moh's Techs are using out there that work well in assuring that one gets the entire skin edge.  I'd also Like to shadow in any fairly local Moh's labs in the So.WI or No. Ill. area.

Thanks everyone,

Steve